Hair loss can be a traumatizing experience for any age group people. The hair loss problem can occur due to prolong use of chemical based products, lack of nutrition, medicines, or genetically. One can find many products and techniques that promises hair growth or put a stop on loss of hair butmost of the products often come with side effects. Also, hair growth techniques are generally too expensive with a limited effect on the scalp. If you are facing hair loss problem, we recommend you to use 100% organic Moroccan Argan Oil that is rich in phenols which strengthens the hair follicles and boost hair growth. Many dermatologists and beauticians today recommend argan oil to get rid of scalp problem or boosting hair growth.
If you are still skeptical about using Argan oil, we have listed down few points on how this oil contributes in reducing hair loss.
• Making Scalp Healthy: We all know that the scalp needs proper nourishment and care for healthy growth of hair. Studies shows that using argan oil can hinder the hair loss to a great extent by supplying essential amino-acids to the roots of hair.
• Stimulates Hair Growth: Regular application of Moroccan argan oil stimulates the production of keratin, an essential protein for new hair growth.
• Increases Blood Circulation in the Scalp: Massaging argan oil on the scalp helps increase the blood flow in follicles which promotes healthy hair growth.
• Hydrating Dry Scalp: Dandruff and itchy scalp is one of the most common symptoms for a person facing hair loss problem. Argan oil contains DHT that hydrates the scalps, kills all kind of bacterial infection and aids in hair growth.
• Indirectly Balance Our Hormone Level: Argan oil is very effective in controlling hair loss problem especially when it’s due hormonal imbalance. This is why many dermatologist also recommend using argan oil for teenage ance which occurs due to change in hormones.
• Controls Frizz and Split Ends: Damaged hair tends to fall more. The best way to repair damage hair or thinning hair is by applying argan hair oil directly on scalp in the night. This will help the oil to get deeply absorbed in scalp and nourishes the roots. Practicing this routine twice a week will make your hair grow healthier and stronger.
Similar to our skin, the scalp also needs proper hydration and time to regenerate hair growth. Apply argan oil directly on the scalp in the night and massage in a circular motion so the oil gets easily absorbed in the scalp. Leave on the oil for overnight for all the repair work. Wash of the oil by using argan oil based shampoo and conditioner for smoother and shiny hair. Argan is a non-sticky oil so it won’t clog the pores or make your hair flat. By repeating this method twice a week you will be able to stop hair loss and boost hair growth in short span of time.
We have listed down some of the best Moroccan Argan Oils you can find in the market. Make sure you check them out on our website which showcase best argan oil for hair and skin.