How to Become a Master with the Best Animation Exercises?Pamela Tibbs
It’s not easy for the beginners in animation field to create stunning pieces straight away. For this, they need to learn a lot of things, to use best available resources like 2D animation software for a quick fix, and to practice a lot to become a mediator or a pro. Practice makes perfect is applicable in every field, but there are some methods or exercises which can help you to become a master of it. Check this post to know how to become a master with the best animation exercises?
Some of the exercises you may have done or heard before and some not. It is our advice to do them all and have a great practice.
1) Bouncing the ball across the screen
2) Bouncing the ball in a place without rotations
3) Simple head turn off an animation character
4) Blinking the eyes of a character
5) Thinking emotions of a character
6) Jumping off a flour sack
7) Kicking the ball by a flour sack
8) Falling off a flour sack
These all are the simple or say level-1 exercises. If you have done enough practice on it, then let’s check some level -2 exercises.
1) Emotion change of a character
2) Jumping off a character between blocks
3) Character using a pogo stick
4) Character standing from a stool and moving
5) Picking up an object from the overhead shelf
6) Character having a deep breath
7) An object like brick, book, or ball hitting to a character
8) Running the cycle by a character
If you have gained the mediator level, then do these below pro level exercises.
1) Playing field games by two characters
2) A baby brushing his teeth
3) Opening a closet and picking up clothes from it
4) A small object is picked up by a hand and then placed on a table
5) Sealing an envelope with the help of a glue-stick
6) Zigzag run on a screen
7) Opening a surprise gift and give reactions
8) A paper dropping from a balcony
Read to this far? Ok, you have all done, right? You become a master of 2D animation, right? No, absolutely not at all. It is like reading about how to do push-ups and expecting a result. It will not do. You need to complete all the exercises repeatedly to become a master of animation. Just keep it simple, do your best, and love whatever you do. Then it will be not hard to achieve anything.