Best PCIe WiFi Card – Connect with your Wi-Fi Network EasilyDenise Bingham
We live in super advanced times, and connecting to the Wi-Fi shouldn’t be a big deal at all, let alone a hassle! While Ethernet is a viable option, especially for gaming, you may not have the freedom to sit wherever you want or move around freely while using the Internet. This is why PCIe Wi-Fi cards are particularly famous. They provide super-fast connectivity and guarantee convenience.
Now, buying a PCIe Wi-Fi card is not as easy as picking the first one available. There are multiple parameters to check and compare. This process can get quite confusing, which is why we have decided to share our list of the best PCIe Wi-Fi cards of 2019. All you have to do is to go through them and pick your favorite based on your requirements. Let’s get started!
Best PCIe WiFi Card
1. TP-Link Archer T9E AC1900 Wireless PCIe Wi-Fi Network Adapter Card for PC
Want Internet connection that’s lightning fast? Trust TP-Link to deliver! It is highly reliable, delivering uninterrupted speeds of up to 1900 Mbps! Along with this, it has a hoard of features that you will love. Here are a few:
- It works on Beamforming technology, which means that it receives directional Wi-Fi. This is a great thing because it improves reliability and speed.
- It also has the Heat Sink Technology thanks to which it provides stable performance without the chance of overheating.
- It is a great choice for online gaming, 4K Ultra HD TV viewing, and other such high-performance computing.
- It works on Windows 7, Windows XP, and above. Some users have said that it also works with Linux, but the manufacturers haven’t officially confirmed that.
- You can enjoy free 24/7 technical support and a 2-year warranty with this PCIe Wi-Fi card.
2. ASUS PCE-AC68 AC1900 Dual-Band Wireless PCIe Adapter
Just like TP-Link, you can’t leave ASUS out of a conversation about PCIe Wi-Fi cards. ASUS is a leading company that provides some of the best options out there. The PCE-AC68 is one such example. It has a high power, extensible design that makes it a great choice despite its price tag. Below are some of its highlights:
- The manufacturers have designed it such that it provides flexibility, scalability, and availability. It also enables service prioritization.
- It has a 5th generation, 802.11 ac chipset.
- It offers a stunning 150% better coverage when compared to average PCIe adapter cards. It also clears out all dead zones.
- The adapter has a heat sink that increases its reliability and performance by dissipating the heat equally.
- You can enjoy 1.3 Gbps speed with this adapter.
- You have the flexibility to move the antenna for better coverage.
- It supports Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, and 8.1
3. Gigabyte GC-WB867D-I-REV Bluetooth Wireless AC Extension Card
Make way for Amazon’s Choice now! The Gigabyte Wi-Fi adapter comes with so many amazing features that even Amazon loves it! Plus, it is easily affordable. Let’s take a look at what else we can expect from it:
- It has Bluetooth 4.2.
- You can enjoy up to 867 Mbps speed, which may not be as much as the aforementioned Wi-Fi cards but is still good enough for regular computational tasks.
- It comes with an antenna that supports WLAN 2Tx2R transmission.
- It is IEEE 802.11 ac compliant.
- It works with Windows and Linux. You can make it work as a Bluetooth enhancer or Wi-Fi signal booster in both the operating systems.
4. Rosewill RNX-AC1900PCE PCIe Wi-Fi Card
This one’s our personal favorite! It provides extremely fast Internet and has a range of features that make gaming a seamless experience. Let’s take a look at what these features are:
- It is IEEE 802.11 AC compatible. It is also backward compatible with IEEE 802.11 A/B/G/N.
- You can enjoy dual connectivity with this one at 2.4Ghz and 5Ghz.
- Get ready to enjoy incredible Internet speed with the Rosewill Wi-Fi card at 1300 Mbps and 600 Mbps.
- It is the best choice for lag-free gaming and 4K streaming.
- It works on advanced Heat Sink technology, which increases stability and reliability.
- The Wi-Fi card also supports security, ensuring that your data is safe.
- Its Mimo Technology provides 3X3 Dual Band Modulation.
5. TP-Link TL-WDN4800 Dual Band Wireless N900 PCI Express Adapter
Let’s round the list off with a very familiar name – TP-Link. This is our second product from the same brand, showing how good TP-Link actually is. Now, this particular dual band adapter also has a range of features that make it a frontrunner. What are they? Keep reading for answers!
- Sit back and enjoy up to 900 Mbps of seamless, uninterrupted Wi-Fi.
- It has 3 antennae that increase stability and performance.
- The Express Adapter is the best choice for online gaming, HD video streaming, file transfer, and more.
- It is compatible with Windows 7 and up. It is also compatible with 802.11 a/b/g/n products.
- The company offers a 2-year warranty with 24/7 technical support.
While all these PCIe wireless cards are fine choices for 4K streaming, gaming, and other high-performance tasks, the ultimate choice is yours. What is your price range? What is the most important feature for you? Which is the feature you must absolutely have in your Wi-Fi card? Answer all these questions to take the right decision.
We hope our list of the best PCIe Wi-Fi Cards helped you reach a conclusion. Do share your feedback and thoughts in the Comments section to help others like you!
Meta description: Which is the best PCIe Wi-Fi card in the market today? Which choices provide the ultimate speed and reliability? The answer is just one click away. Click here now.