Best USB Hub for PS4 – Top Rated Gaming USB Hub of 2019Denise Bingham
If you have a PlayStation gaming console, then you know that the charging cables, hard drives, headsets, gaming controllers, and other devices fighting for life on it. You may be using a lot of different USB attachments to enjoy gaming at full. But, the USB ports on PS are not enough to connect all components at once. For that, you need a good-quality USB hub. Today, we will have a look at the best USB hubs for PS4.
Why get a USB Hub for PlayStation 4?
The USB hub is a standard, affordable, sleek, and durable option to attach multiple USB devices to your gaming console. It requires no additional power source for operating. There will be no any next-generation technology get an introduction in near future, so don’t wait for the time. Check the most sought PlayStation 4 USB Hubs below.
Best PS4 USB Hub
1. AmazonBasics 4-Port USB 3.0 Hub for Gaming Console
The high-speed USB 3.0 hub from AmazonBasics is at the top of my list. Its plug-and-play functionality, USB 3.0 super-fast connectivity, lightweight design, affordable design, and thousands of positive reviews from the users helped it to earn the spot of the best USB hub for PlayStation 4.
Features of AmazonBasics USB 3.0 Hub are:
- You can choose from the six different styles of the hub from 4-port USB 2.0, 4-port USB 3.0, 7-port USB 2.0, 7-port USB 3.0, 10-port USB 2.0, and 10-port USB 3.0.
- It is backwardly compatible with USB 2.0, so you do not have to worry if your device has USB 2.0 port.
- It supports from 1.5Mbps low speed to 5Gbps super-fast connections.
- The auto-switching mode between self-power mode and bus-power mode saves your time and efforts.
- Apart from the PS4, you can also use this hub for digital cameras, iPhones, iPods, USB speakers, card readers, laptops, and more.
- In this package, you will get a USB 3.0 hub with 4-ports connectivity, one power adapter of 5V/2.5A, one 10-inch inbuilt USB 3.0 cable, and one user manual.
2. Atolla Super Speed USB 3.0 Hub Splitter
The Atolla high-speed USB hub has a solid sleek design with dynamic fast charging ability which makes it a popular choice among the extreme gamers. It will require to install no any driver or software to use this unit, so even if you are using a USB hub for the first time, then also you will not face any issues.
Features of Atolla PS4 USB 3.0 Hub are:
- All USB ports have individual on/off switch which will save more power compared to other standard USB hubs.
- It has a portable & lightweight design which makes it easy to carry and store while not in use.
- It supports the speed of up to 5Gbps transfer speeds. This device is backwardly compatible with the USB 2.0 and USB 1.1 components too.
- The LED indicator shows the current status of the power and helps to prevent the over-current issues.
- It is compatible with most of the versions of Windows, Linux, and Mac Operating Systems.
- This USB Hub for PS4 also supports Xbox consoles, printers, hard drives, satellite receivers, mice, keyboards, headphones, and many other USB compatible devices.
3. LYFNLOVE 7-Port USB Hub 3.0 Splitter for PS4
The LYFNLOVE USB Hub comes with a super fast data transfer speed and smart charging functionality. If you love to attach as many components as you can with your Sony PlayStation 4 console, but lacking the USB ports to connect them, then this hub will provide you with enough connectivity options.
Features of LYFNLOVE USB Hub for PS4 are:
- This hub has 7 USB 3.0 ports which are also backwardly compatible with the older USB 2.0 and USB 1.1 devices. The one charging port allows you to extend the number of ports to 8 by connecting it with your laptop or desktop computer.
- It delivers the transmission speed of up to 5Gbps on your device.
- It comes with a built-in USB cable with 100cm length. Each USB port has individual on/off switch to save the power and to prevent damage.
- The smart charging feature automatically detects and delivers the required optimal current to charge your cellphones, camera, tablets, speakers, etc.
- It has an extremely lightweight & slim design which makes it easy to carry and store.
- You will not require to install any software or driver to use it thanks to the plug-and-play functionality of the hub.
- Apart from PS4, it is also compatible with the Xbox gaming consoles, laptops, desktops, keyboards, mice, digital cameras, and many other devices.
4. Anrain 5-Port USB Hub for PS4
This USB Hub from Anrain will help you to connect all the components to your gaming console that you want to enjoy your gaming at full. The included five ports are able to connect keyboards, mice, printers, speakers, desktops, laptops, Xbox, and other USB compatible devices.
Features of Anrain PS4 USB Hub are:
- It will help you to expand the number of peripherals for your PlayStation console with one PS4 3.0 host and four other USB 2.0 ports.
- You can connect or charge five USB devices simultaneously.
- It is easy to use with plug-and-play functionality which is helpful, especially for the beginners.
- You will get a data transfer speed of up to 5Gbps on your USB 3.0 devices.
- It has a portable design to allow you to carry it anywhere you go and use whenever you want, even during travel.
5. TNP Products 5-Port Sony PS4 USB Hub
With the help of this 5-port super fast USB hub from TNP Products, you will be able to expand the possibilities of your Sony PlayStation 4 gaming console. Whether you are a casual or a hardcore gamer, you should get this high-quality hub to increase the number of accessories for the PS4.
Features of TNP Products USB Hub are:
- It comes with one USB 3.0 port and four USB 2.0 ports to connect multiple devices with your gaming console.
- Though it is specifically built for the PS4, you can use it with the Xbox, desktop, laptop, printer, speaker, smartphone, or any other compatible machine.
- The blue LED indicator light will show you the current status of the power.
- Its sleek and slanted design matches with the PS4 unit which will provide more attractive look on your desk.
- If you connect a hard drive to your PS4, then you can even use fight sticks by connecting them through this hub. You can also use one external storage device at a time with this unit.
6. DreamGEAR Universal 4-Port USB 3.0 Hub for Xbox
The dreamGEAR universal hub will provide you ample benefits to access your PS4 gaming console to enjoy your time of play. This USB hub is recommended for every gamer who wants to take the full advantage of the latest technology to enhance their gaming experience.
Features of dreamGEAR Universal USB Hub for PS4 are:
- It comes with four full USB 3.0 compatible ports to connect multiple components to your system.
- It works perfectly well with almost all the Xbox and PlayStation gaming consoles as well as laptops, desktops, printers, smartphones, hard drives, etc.
- You can charge your cell phones, battery packs, and other devices simultaneously.
- The LED indicating light will let you know when the power is on or off on the machine.
- It has a plug-and-play functionality which means you will not need to install any driver or software for using it.
- You can directly connect it to your PS4 console through the USB 3.0 port. The included 5V port will let you connect it to the power source if you need an external power for your connected devices.
7. Anrain KingPow Ps4/Ps4 Slim/Ps4 Pro USB Hub
This four-port USB hub from Anrain is specifically built for the PlayStation 4 versions. It has a universal compatibility to the PS4, PS4 Pro, PS4 Slim, Xbox One, Xbox 360, laptops, desktops, MacBooks, USB fans, printers, scanners, smartphones, and almost all the other USB compatible devices.
Features of Anrain KingPow PS4 Pro USB Hub are:
- It has four USB 3.0 ports to connect a number of devices to your console.
- You will get a super-fast transfer speed of up to 5Gbps which means you can transmit the High Definition videos in seconds.
- Simultaneous charging facility allows you to transfer the data and to charge your device both at a time.
- The LED indicator will show the status of the power on the device.
- It has an inbuilt unit which prevents the over-charging, over-current, and short-circuit issues. The built-in surge protector will keep your device safe.
Though a USB hub gets power from the main supply, it can get the energy from the connected host PC too. So, if your system lacks some USB ports, then you should consider getting an easy-to-go USB Hub.
Almost, all the modern USB hubs you can find are compatible with the PlayStation 4 console. But, only a few of them work perfectly fine. So, it is a time-consuming task to derive the most suitable PS4 USB Hub. The above-mentioned products will help you to save your time and efforts by giving you all the best options in one place. Depending on your needs of the peripheral devices and your budget, you can easily pick up the right USB hub for a PS4.
You can share your thoughts on the article below.