What to Do if Google Showing Server DNS Address Could not be FoundDenise Bingham
This is the technology news blog in which we have posted different articles about windows or technology issues. Today, always we are back to resolve the problem of server DNS address could not be found. Yes, this is a common issue we found among people, and today we decided to help you to stick out from this issue. Below in this article, we are going to mention basic steps which help you to resolve the issue of s0.2mdn.net’s server DNS address could not be found.
So, what to do if you are facing the problem like DNS server cannot be reached or server DNS address could not be found then follow the steps below.
Solution 1 for DNS could not be found
- The issue of NCsoft this password cannot be used or DNS could not be found is because of the problem in your DNS servers of ISP. You should try setting your DNS servers manually. For doing this, you have to follow this given instruction.
- First, go to your Control Panel, there you will see different menu option. You have to select Network and Internet, then in this option, you will see an option “Network and Sharing Centre” select it.
- Now after opening that option, it will show you many options, and you have to click on Change Adapter settings.
- Then right click on the option of Wireless Network Connection or Local Area Connection and right-click on it and select properties.
- Now choose “Internet Protocol version 4”.
- Now use these two given DNS server address to resolve the issue of DNS server cannot be reached: -Preferred DNS server: 126.96.36.199 and Alternate DNS server: 188.8.131.52
- And in the option of OpenDNS fill this Preferred DNS server: 184.108.40.206 and Alternate DNS server: 220.127.116.11.
Solution 2 for s0.2mdn.net’s server DNS address could not be found
- You have to access Network and Sharing Center.
- Now select adapter settings.
- Now a list of an available network will appear on the screen. Now right click on an adapter which you are using to connect to the internet now and then select its properties.
- Now open the networking tab and select ‘Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4)’.
- After that, you will able to see a properties dialogue box of IPV4. It is the place where you need to configure.
- Select the option ‘use following DNS address’. Address we have given below
- Preferred DNS server: 18.104.22.168
- Alternate DNS server: 22.214.171.124
- After done with the above steps click on OK.
So, guys, these are the solution which can resolve your issue related to NCsoft this password cannot be used or s0.2mdn.net’s server DNS address could not be found. If you like this answer, then you can share this page to your social timeline with your friends, so they all also get to know about this.
This post ends here; we hope that above info is beneficial for you and you got all over it. In the case of asking any question, you can ask in the comment section.