How to Use Apple TV Without WiFi?– Find The Simplest Way HereJoseph Lee
Ah, the Apple TV! What a neat little invention! We know you love your device and are positive that you make full use of it. But, are you totally dependent on WiFi to help you use it? Are you under the impression that you can only use Apple TV with Wi-Fi? Well, we have great news for you. You don’t!
Can you use Apple TV without Wi-Fi?
Sure, you can! Apple devices are extremely convenient in such aspects and allow us to use them in multiple ways. If you have Wi-Fi struggles and are unable to connect to it, you don’t have to be disheartened. In a few simple steps, you will be able to use the Apple TV without a wireless connection. How? Keep reading!
How to Use Apple TV Without WiFi?
We are going to explain this process is clear steps so that you do it without struggling. Let’s go:
1. Make sure your mobile or iPad or iPod is updated. The same applies to your Apple TV. The software of all the devices in question has to be the latest version.
2. Use the HDMI cable to plug your Apple TV to the TV or projector.
3. If you have recently updated your devices, restart them.
4. Now, make sure the Bluetooth is enabled on your devices, both Apple TV and mobile device.
5. After this, open the Control Center and press AirPlay.
6. Your Apple TV will start working.
7. Switch the Mirror on, and you are done.
An Alternate Way if you have Mobile Data
Did you know that your Apple devices are capable of turning themselves into hotspots? If you have mobile data but no Wi-Fi, you could easily use the mobile data to fire up your Apple TV. This is a temporary fix, of course, and unless you have unlimited data, you may not want to exhaust your mobile Internet. But, when you immediately need to play something or if there’s an urgency, this is an excellent method.
Many people are under the false impression that Apple devices are super inclusive and need to be connected to the same network to work properly. We hope this article has busted the myth. You don’t need to be on the same network, and you don’t need Wi-Fi at all too! Your Apple TV can run on Bluetooth and alternate networks just fine.
What are you waiting for? Follow the aforementioned steps and start using your amazing Apple device the way you want to!