Xbox One WiFi Adapter Windows 10 | Reviews of 2019Joseph Lee
The modern versions of the Xbox One gaming consoles come with the built-in WiFi capability which lets you connect to the internet without the hassle of the Ethernet cords. This functionality led the brands to make some specially designed wireless adapters for Xbox One devices, especially running on Windows 10. If you recently bought such gaming console and looking for a perfect WiFi dongle adapter for it, then check the top reviews here. See the details below and get your product which is worth the money for you.
Top Xbox One WiFi Adapters
1. Microsoft Wireless Adapter for Xbox Windows
This official wireless adapter for Xbox One from Microsoft will let you enjoy playing your favorite games without sitting nearby to your internet router. It will offer total comfort on your Windows PC, laptop, or tablet with an enhanced experience of playing games.
Features of Microsoft Xbox One WiFi Adapter are:
- This wireless controller is compatible with Windows 10/8.1/8/7 through USB 3.0 or USB 2.0 ports
- You can connect up to 8 different WiFi controllers and up to 4 headsets for chatting or up to 2 stereo headsets through its wireless connection
- It comes with a USB extender cable to provide precision and convenience
- It also supports Mac OS X systems
- According to thousands of user reviews, it is the top wireless adapter for Xbox One consoles in the market
2. Cisco-Linksys WGA54AG Wireless Network Adapter
This dynamic, dual channel, flexible, and multi-compatible gaming adapter from Cisco-Linksys comes with three unique functions. The WGA54AG Xbox One wireless network adapter allows you to connect your gaming consoles wirelessly to the web for multiplayer games or to use two different units for making a head-to-head connection. Also, it helps you to get access to the PC’s media center directly from your Xbox One if it has an extender connected to it.
Features of Cisco-Linksys WGA54AG Xbox One Wireless Gaming Adapter are:
- This WiFi network adapter will help you to get lag-free internet connection on your gaming equipment
- Driver-free installation feature makes it compatible with any gaming platform
- Apart from Xbox One, it also works perfectly on the PlayStation, GameCube, and other gaming consoles
- The dual-band support to 5GHz and 2.4GHz with Xbox One external WiFi antenna allows the adapter to provide a maximum internet speed of up to 54Mbps
- It supports 128-bit WEP encryption protocol to provide security over your web connection
- The dynamic shifting of channels ensure that you have constant, reliable, and fastest internet on your Xbox One
3. HWAYO Xbox One Wireless USB Adapter for Windows 10
This USB WiFi adapter for Windows 10 works perfectly with the Xbox One controllers. HWAYO made this brand new and top quality gaming equipment to help you enjoy the playing on your Xbox One gaming console from a comfortable place in your home and that too without messing with wires.
Features of HWAYO Xbox One WiFi Adapter are:
- It is compatible with all Windows 10 PCs, tablets, and laptops
- Like the Microsoft WiFi adapter for Xbox One, you can connect up to eight wireless gaming controllers and up to two stereo headsets or four chat headsets
- Directly attach it to the USB port of the system, and you will get it ready to use
- It allows you to use the features like in-game chatting and top-quality sounds when you want to involve in the games like real
- Faster speed over reliable connection is the primary benefit of using the HWAYO Xbox One wireless adapter
4. Avantree USB Bluetooth 4.0 Wireless Adapter
Avantree manufactured this Bluetooth 4.0 capable dongle can connect a variety of compatible devices like Xbox One controller, headphones, speakers, smartphones, printers, receivers, projectors, etc. Though it works perfectly with the Windows 10 and other Microsoft Operating System, it is not compatible with the Linux and Mac OS. For that, you need to select a different version of this dongle from the company.
Features of Avantree USB Bluetooth Wireless Adapter for Xbox One are:
- Plug and play functionality of this dongle adapter makes you worry free from installing drivers
- Apart from wireless Xbox One gaming, you can use this Bluetooth adapter for VOIP calls, music systems, and other audio/video applications
- It has a wireless range of up to 10 meters for making the connection
- Options available for dedicated Windows 10, for different Windows OS versions, and for MAC/LINUX systems
- Ultra-compact design makes it extremely portable as well as not disturbing nearby ports while attaching to the USB
- 2-year manufacturer warranty allows you to have a hassle-free purchase of your money
5. Plugable USB Bluetooth 4.0 Xbox One S Micro Adapter
This USB micro adapter is another excellent Bluetooth device to use with your Xbox One controller to enjoy gaming wirelessly. Just plug it into your Windows or Linux system, and you will get wire-free access to your gaming controllers like Xbox One S, and other Bluetooth-enabled devices.
Features of Plugable USB Xbox One S Bluetooth Adapter are:
- It works with all the 32-bit and 62-bit Operating Systems of Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP, and Linux
- Including the Raspberry Pi Zero, it supports all the Raspberry Pi models. So, if you own a Pi board and want to play wireless games, then this can be one of the best Raspberry Pi wireless adapters out there
- The BLE (Bluetooth Low Energy) feature makes it compatible with devices like iBeacons, Fitbit health gadgets, etc.
- You can connect to your device from a wireless range of up to 10 meters (32 feet)
- It will automatically install drivers on Windows 10 system. For the other Operating Systems like Windows 8.1, 8, 7, Raspbian, etc. it comes with Broadcom Bluetooth Stack
When you get one of these best Wireless gaming adapters, you will get total control over your gaming consoles and their controllers, especially in the case of Xbox One series. All the above products do come with official manufacturer support which provides worry-free purchase option.
Which WiFi adapter will you choose for your Xbox One device? Are you already using one of them? How is your experience with it? Share your thoughts in the comment section here.
Leave a Reply